Closet Sale: Affordable and Trendy Clothes

While I still cannot put together decent thoughts into one coherent blog post, I’ll leave you today with some affordable items up for sale. ...

While I still cannot put together decent thoughts into one coherent blog post, I’ll leave you today with some affordable items up for sale. Please email me at megann.stylesurgery@gmail.com for questions and/or orders. I’ll be back soon with an actual style post!

1. Salmon Top - fits Small to Medium, P200
2. Powder Blue Hi-Low - fits Medium to Large, P200
3. Bright Pink Top - fits Small to Medium, P280

1. Teal Tube Dress - fits Small to Medium, P300
2. Mustard H&M Dress - fits Medium, P350
3. Teal One-Shoulder Dress - fits Small to Medium, P300 (Sold)

1. Knitted Sweater Dress - fits Medium to Large, P300 (Sold)

1. Polka Dot Blazer - fits Small to Medium, P300
2. Plaid Blazer (with ribbon cuffs) - fits Small to Medium, P300
3. Turquoise (color may vary in actual) - fits Small to Medium, P300 (Reserved)

1. Maroon Pants - fits Small to Medium (stretch), P250
2. White Skater Skirt - free size, P280
3. Pink Fitted Skirt - fits Small to Medium (stretch), P250

* Shipping fees apply *

Hope you find something you like! I'll upload more next weekend :)

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.