An Interesting Approach to Your Everyday Office Attire

Here is another outfit that incorporates various colors, only now I’ve taken it to a more office appropriate level. I can’t say this lo...


Here is another outfit that incorporates various colors, only now I’ve taken it to a more office appropriate level. I can’t say this look is for everyone, but this can definitely work if your office isn’t too stiff when it comes to dress code and thinking how to spice up your everyday office attire.


If you aren’t allowed to wear skirts above the knees at work and find that longer shirts make you look shorter, colored pants are always an interesting twist to your everyday slacks. Just make sure that they aren’t made out of [stretch] denim. The pair I’m wearing is in fact colored slacks—and yes, they exist! So, you might want to check them out if you are looking to pimp out your office wear collection.


Next up, to tone down the bright colored slacks, I chose a darker shade of blue (however, still an eye-catching color). Tying the two pieces together was the thin blue belt I wore over the pants.


And to finish off, I threw on a white knitted cover-up because I can’t wear something that shows too much skin at work; plus, white is a good neutral shade to allows the eyes rest from the bright colors my outfit has.


Supre top | Landmark pants | YRYS belt | Chick Flick heels

Remember that unless you are really constricted by your office dress code, there is always a more interesting approach to your everyday office attire. You just have to consider what pieces you are allowed to wear, and see the available variations of that piece that you can possibly wear.

Have fun dressing up and rule the workplace! ;)

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.