I will stay with you

I'm now back in Manila and still am in shock of how fast the weekend flew by--to think, I was awake for the most part. Well, there ...


I'm now back in Manila and still am in shock of how fast the weekend flew by--to think, I was awake for the most part. Well, there goes my weekend! At least I got to spend it with family at a really relaxing place. I swear, nothing beats going away from the city and being able to put your feet up.


Aside from the endless chow-time that we seem to have whenever we're in the province, I also love the scenery we get. Just a couple of minutes of driving away from the town proper and you get vast grasslands, mountains, and just a view that's so refreshing to look at. None of the busy streets and loud honking vehicles. This means an even better background for my photos, too! I was telling my mom that I should've probably brought a bunch of the looks I haven't shot the past weeks and done all the shooting there. Too bad I rush-packed last Saturday and didn't have time to think back on what I have worn and have not shot. Maybe on my next visit! I mean, just look at these photos!


Thank you so much to Pink Fashion for sending over this skirt along with other things! The moment I saw the package on my bed last Friday, I knew I was going to take it out for a spin over the weekend somehow. Take a look at the embedded detailing on the skirt--so classy! It makes it stand out from all my other skater skirts. I thought about pairing it with this top with an embedded detailing as well. From afar, they both look like plain pieces, but once you see it in real life, there's a nice detail-on-detail effect.

Pink Fashion skirt | Tomato flats

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend as much as I did! I still haven't gotten used to waking up early again, so it's been a dragging morning. Nonetheless, have a great week ahead!

xx,
Megann

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You're right! From afar, i thought it was only a plain white skirt but its embedded details really are beautiful when you take a look at it closely! Very stylish dear :)

    -xoxo, FRANCES
    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Frances! I'm so in love with the skirt :)

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.