Light Up

In an effort to get back in the groove of things after being unable to post for 4 days last week, I'm back with a new post! This time, ...

In an effort to get back in the groove of things after being unable to post for 4 days last week, I'm back with a new post! This time, it's an outfit! I hope you're all still here with me despite my absence last week :(


You might know that I attended the JAG ORIGINS show at Philippine Fashion Week last Friday. For the look that I wore to the event, I wanted something that reflected both the brand's edgy design aesthetic and my own personal style. This was a bit challenging because I'm not exactly edgy when it comes to dressing up, but it's fun to cross the fence every now and then.


It has also been raining on and off for the past week, so one can never be sure how the weather will turn out next around here. Strong winds did start to blow while I was getting ready for the evening, so I thought that it could rain. It didn't rain; however, the weather (and the venue) was still cool enough.


Levi's button-down | Hollister jeans c/o TOPS | Centropelle heels | Nine West bag
{ Outfit photos by Vergil Chua. }

What do you think of the look? :)

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh thank you! Not used to it, but glad it looked good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! A bit heavier than all my others, but it's oddly very easy to walk in them :D

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.