How to balance out your accessories this summer

Some days, I throw on the most basic of pieces and still look quite presentable because I accessorized well. You can, too! Even a simple ...


Some days, I throw on the most basic of pieces and still look quite presentable because I accessorized well. You can, too! Even a simple shirt-and-shorts combo can be made to look a tad bit dressier by adding a blazer, a nice belt, and kicking it with a killer pair of heels. A nice pair of earrings to pop some color into the neutral look will also add some light to your face.


I know that I have been wearing a lot of neutrals lately, but it really can't be helped! When I open my closet and decide on what to wear, I am immediately drawn to the leftmost section (which happens to be whites, creams, and browns). This is why I turn to accessories to somehow add some life into my looks. You may know that I have enjoyed excessorizing in the past, but with the weather being this dry and hot, it becomes difficult to enjoy a sea of accessories.

Mike dela Rosa blazer | Details shorts | Sing Styles heels | Celine belt | earrings (gift from tita)

If you're someone who can't leave home without any accessories on (I know some of my friends feel naked if they don't have a ring, a bracelet, or a pair of earrings on), you can still avoid the hassles of sweating or feeling uneasy wearing accessories in this weather while keeping your style in check by toning down the accessory count. What do I mean by that? You can simply choose two parts of your body, at most, to wear accessories on. It can be a combination of a necklace + a watch, a belt + a few bracelets, a few thin rings + some earrings, and you're all set! Just find ones that will compliment your outfit and your mood.


Check out the shorts I DIY-ed so that they'd have those peek-a-boo pockets! What d'ya think? ;)

Have a kick-ass weekend!

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Cool post MEgann! Nice accessories to match outfits ;)

    ★♡ New Fashion Post (^_^) ♡★
    Designer Brands Shopping at Bluefly.com
    Get discount coupons here!!!

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool!

    Hope you'll have time to stop also on my blog just HERE xx

    Have a nice day!! :)
    xx
    www.ireneccloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post hun , hope you having an awesome Monday xo
    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look very cute, dear!

    xoxo
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this ensemble! So fresh, so clean lang ang peg! This is my kinda clothes pag ganitong nakakapang-limahid ang weather.. Argh :/

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.