gold heels, 5 ways

1. Spunky 2. Casual 3. Girly/Playful 4. Day-to-night 5. Business casual We did it! We've gone through 5 different looks inc...

1. Spunky
2. Casual
3. Girly/Playful
4. Day-to-night
5. Business casual

We did it! We've gone through 5 different looks incorporating that specific pair of gold pointed heels. It sure was a challenge trying to come up with looks that didn't mirror any of other looks I've done with the same pair of heels. But the fact that we got through five looks definitely shows that there are a range of possibilities when it comes to styling even the more memorable pieces from your closet, in order to make them appear brand new every time.

Share with me which look is your favorite and/or which one you are most likely to wear! I would love to hear from you. Your comments on the individual look posts really helped me get through the style challenge.

If you have other requests, just comment / tweet / post on my Facebook :)

'Til the next challenge!
Happy Friday!

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. This is one of my favourite shoes of yours!:) very classy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, twin! It is a fave of mine too. But I think now it should take a bit of a rest after making numerous appearances on here :p Haha

      Delete
  2. nice blog

    Much♥
    Twinsladybug

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveee the snapback with that leather skirt! Totally unique :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Olivia!! That was definitely the farthest from my style when it came down to it.

      Delete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.