Tattoo Presents: Avicii for the Biggest Summer Party!

Recently, my friend Dan and I have been talking about how a lot of our favorite DJs are coming to Manila this year. It's insane! I'...

Recently, my friend Dan and I have been talking about how a lot of our favorite DJs are coming to Manila this year. It's insane! I'm glad we are welcoming more and more electronic/EDM and house artists and DJs, one of which we will soon be seeing is AVICII!

Although Avicii's concert has been moved to May 15, it's a-okay because Avicii is the-bomb-dot-com and the wait will be worth it! ;) You can read the official announcements made by the concert producers here, here, and here.


Do you have your ticket yet? If you still don't, you can actually get a free ticket to Avicii's concert with your new subscription to Tattoo! Here's a quick overview of your options:

1. Buy a Tattoo 4G Prepaid Superstick (now only P2,895) & get a seat in the upper box.

2. Subscribe to a Tattoo Postpaid Plan 999  & get a guaranteed lower box seat.

3. Subscribe to a Tattoo Black Plan 2499 or 1799 & get the best seats in the house--yup, patron!

I can't wait to dance and fist pump my way through the event as my Avicii favorites are spun. Levels, Fade Into Darkness, and I Could Be The One are only some of his music that I've come to love. Even more amazing, this 23-year-old DJ superstar is a 2x Grammy nominee. Props to him!

Learn more about the offer at http://tattoo.globe.com.ph.

So, let's bump into each other at the party, ya?
See you there!

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. (: Reb, xoxo.

    *Sul mio blog c'è un nuovo post, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/04/claire-staffini-beachwear.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your blog and especially this post!
    would love to see you wearing casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.