Plants vs Zombies cupcakes

These Plants vs. Zombies cupcakes stood as the cake for the birthday celebration of a particular little man  in the house. My godson, C...


These Plants vs. Zombies cupcakes stood as the cake for the birthday celebration of a particular little man in the house. My godson, Chad, has finally turned 5! I remember still needing to carry him during my 18th birthday when he danced with me for the 18 roses since he could still barely stand up on is own. And now, I can barely carry him because he's so heavy! My, my, time does fly fast.

Happy Friday, everyone!

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. so cute cuppy cakes! <3

    NEW POST UP ON MY BLOG! Visit here:
    http://theweirdperfectionist.blogspot.com/

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the weirdest (=coolest) cupcakes I ever did see !

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.