Breaking the Rules

Let's be real--I like getting all dolled up and everything, but there are just days when you don't even need to put mak...


Let's be real--I like getting all dolled up and everything, but there are just days when you don't even need to put make-up on. It's called a lazy Saturday. It calls for no commitments, and is usually composed of a comfy shirt-and-shorts combo, and a book in hand to accompany you in an afternoon of sipping your favorite drink (read: Jamba Juice's Peanutbutter Moo'd, replace chocolate base with soy milk). Right now I'm reading Breaking the Rules by Barbara Taylor Bradford--something I picked up at a book sale just out of curiosity. 

What are your lazy days like?
Favorite drink, chill spots, current reads, and your weekend wardrobe--share them in the comments!
I reply to comments when I can :) Just sad that the Blogger comment feature won't notify you when I do reply :(

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Lazy days are totally shorts pumps messy bun sunnies and braai's ( south african bbqs) , great post !

    http://meghansilva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Messy buns are my favorite! They save me from the everyday hassles of being a long-haired lady LOL. Ooh, the BBQs sound cool!

      Delete
  2. wow!! you still manage to look chic and stylish on a lazy day, amazing! :D love your wedges!! :D

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely casual outfit, and sounds like a nice way to spend a lazy day :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lazy days for me still involves work. How sad is that? :( When am I seeing you next? :D #clingeh

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.