Beyonce @ The 2013 Super Bowl

I would have another Menswear Monday post up on here today, but I decided against it as soon as I saw my girl Beyonce at the Super Bowl XLV...

I would have another Menswear Monday post up on here today, but I decided against it as soon as I saw my girl Beyonce at the Super Bowl XLVII for the halftime performance. I'm not one to watch Super Bowl because, let's be honest, I don't know a thing about football. But what I do know is that Beyonce cannot be human! No, she can't! I think my Twitter feed agrees with me as I saw a flood of tweets about Beyonce's performance, even bringing in Michelle and Kelly for a Destiny's Child reunion of some sort. I don't think I could handle it!


{ Photos from the official Beyonce Facebook }

Although I've seen more explosive halftime performances, I still think Beyonce did amazing during her time under the spotlight. It was classic Beyonce! The moves, the vocals, and the smizing. What a ball of energy! So if you haven't seen it yet, you can already look up some videos online. There aren't that many good HD ones up right now yet, though, but I'm sure there will be a couple soon. For now, you can check this website or this video from Youtube:

 

Your thoughts on Beyone's halftime performance? :)

xx
Megann

You Might Also Like

2 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.