What's up

I have come to terms with the fact that my legs will take a while to catch up to the color of the rest of my body. They have simply had more...

I have come to terms with the fact that my legs will take a while to catch up to the color of the rest of my body. They have simply had more time under the sun than my arms and face, and it will definitely take extra time to get them all even. A lot of the sports I played involved running/being under the sun and wearing shorts (track and field, tennis, and dragonboat), so that's that. Can you say shorts tan line? Yep, I could make that a statement. Not really.


Vintage top | random shorts | Chick Flick shoes | Tomato watch

Really loving that the Bougainvillea plants are in full bloom this season! They've been such a nice addition to my usual green background. Look at those red flowers peeping at the side. Pop of color? Yes please.

I will be uploading more clothes for the Shop My Closet album on my page soon. I have a couple of things I will be selling which I haven't worn in a while or have bought out of impulse, but I still need to sort those out.

It has been crazy around here. But really, what are holidays without the crazy, right?

♥ Megann

----------
Birthday giveaway series here.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hey! Your tan lines weren't so obvious in most of pictures! You're still beautiful!:) Besides, you should take pride of where you got those :">

    ♥ fayemedina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stuuuuuning in this outfit! I love the pop of color from the shoes and all the details on those adorable shorts!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning and i love the neutral outfit xx

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.