talk about a christmas tree

It's that time of the year again when I become fickle-minded and change up the look of my blog. Right now, I'm very much into this f...

It's that time of the year again when I become fickle-minded and change up the look of my blog. Right now, I'm very much into this fresher, cleaner looking design that I concocted. I thought it would be nice to match it to my Twitter account's design, so I went with the same sparkly header image.


I'll be back tomorrow with a post on how our Christmas Eve celebration went. For now, I hope you're all having a great December 25th, wherever in the world you may be :) And enjoy this image of what (or whom?) I would wish my Christmas tree would be. Comment if you're with me on this! Haha!



Merry Christmas! Cheers!
♥ Megann

----------
Win PhP 1,000-worth GCs for Chick Flick Collection HERE!
New giveaways launched EVERY WEEK this December. Stay tuned for more!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. OMG kailangan ganyan christmas tree?? sana laging pasko pag ganyan haha! merry christmas my love <3 amishu!

    Rovie
    The Bargain Doll
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that would be my favorite Christmas tree EVER!! !=)
    Merry belated Christmas!


    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.