The Down & Dirty Dash

Hey girls! Let me share something with you real quick. It's an event for us women, wherein we can have fun, hang with our friends, get f...

Hey girls! Let me share something with you real quick. It's an event for us women, wherein we can have fun, hang with our friends, get fit, AND get dirty! ;) Do I have your attention yet? Now before you raise that eyebrow, you have to see what I'm talking about first.


The Down And Dirty Dash (or Triple D) is the first all-women mud run happening on December 1, in Nuvali, Sta. Rosa. It's basically a fun run--only 10x better! Triple D calls out to the strong, independent Filipina, to prove that just like any guy, she knows how to get down and dirty (literally)! Aside from that, part of the proceeds of this event will go to Project Pink--a support group that aims to promote breast cancer awareness among Filipina women.


According to research, Filipinas are most prone to the disease, compared to other Asian women. Triple D gives every Filipina not only a day of pure, dirty fun but also the chance to stand up in the fight against breast cancer. Now, isn’t that a cause worth getting down and dirty for?

Personally, I'm really excited because the idea of a mud run is... just that. I have never actually seen or experienced a mud run, so I'm pumped! And you all know I can't say no to a chance to drag my lazy butt out of my house and get exercisin' right? :p Not really. But this did get my attention and I hope it got yours too! SEE YOU THERE?


For women of all ages and from all walks of life, get ready for a day of mud, sweat, and un-clean fun! It’s a dirty experience you’ll never forget. Because hey… sometimes it’s okay to run like a girl

SO, ARE YOU READY TO GET DOWN AND DIRTY?
Plus... who doesn't want a good mud mask? ;)

Visit http://www.thedownanddirtydash.com for more details
or Like them on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/thedownanddirtydash

♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.