le insane 22 for 22 wishlist

In my last outfit post, I think I mentioned that I might try and publish a wishlist just for fun. I have friends who think I actually get tw...

In my last outfit post, I think I mentioned that I might try and publish a wishlist just for fun. I have friends who think I actually get two gifts every December because it's my birthday and it's Christmas. Sorry to burst your bubble, I usually get a combined present of sort for my birthday and Christmas. Boo! So I envy all of you who have their birthdays farther from this season! LOL I'm just joking, silly! ;)

And for those of you asking, I will be turning 22 on the 18th of December. That's exactly a week away from the 25th! And so, with all of that out of the way, let me share with you my insane 22 for 22 wishlist. You have to know that I found it really difficult to come up with 22 items. I couldn't even get past the first 5 or 6! But anyway, I know some of these (or a lot?) are really expensive and I don't really expect to receive anything from this list; some of these are actually things I'm trying to save up for. But if, you know, you're feeling extremely generous... *wink wink* LOL.


1. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
3. Dr. Martens Serena boots in black
4-6. A trip to Cebu (for Sinulog), Hong Kong, and Canada
7. Leather knapsack
8. Red Velvet Cheesecake - yes, my choice of birthday cake for this year
9. Macbook Air/a new laptop
10. Sigma Essential Brush Kit/a 12-pc brush set
11. Forever 21 Quilted Stitch bomber jacket/a black leather jacket
12. Pole dancing classes
13. A bedroom makeover
16. A 1 1/2 inch curling iron
17. Electronic sewing machine
18. A printed skater dress
21. Long-sleeved bodycon dresses
20. Skater skirts in various colors/prints

And just to put it out there, my shoe size is 7. And I'm a medium. HAHAHA

Tell me which ones would have on your wishlist too in the comments section below! Or share with me your Christmas wishlist!
On a different note, have you joined my giveaway?
♥ Megann 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I can't believe I just discovered your blog today. I love the layout of your blog, the way you edit your photos, and writing style - such a genius!

    And oh, can I also make my own wishlist in my blog and make this as an inspiration? :) Will def follow your humble blog! <3

    XX,
    Joey
    http://insanekangaroo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah!! You're so sweet :) Thank you so much. I'd love to check out your wishlist when you have it up. Link it to meeee! :)

      Delete
    2. Hey there! I've completed my own wishlist (inspired by you): http://insanekangaroo.blogspot.com/2012/11/christmas-wishlist.html

      Hope you will have time to read this :)

      Much Love,
      Joey

      Delete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.