sundate and my weekly schedule

It's going to be such a busy week before my trip this weekend, but I just want to get some posts lined up for this week. Having a full-t...

It's going to be such a busy week before my trip this weekend, but I just want to get some posts lined up for this week. Having a full-time work doesn't really give me much of a time during weekdays to whip up fresh posts for my blog, so I put my weekends to good use by drafting posts I plan to go live within the coming week. I know I make myself sound so busy, but it's really not that overwhelming once you get used to it. I guess when you love something, you really find ways to make it work--and that's how I feel about my blog and blogging in general.

So for this post, I'm sharing with you what I wore to a sundate with my parents at Rockwell. We first dropped by Global Pinoy Bazaar to show support to its organizers, Yabang Pinoy, and to meet up with Chie (read: Southshore). After that, we had light dinner at this Vietnamese restaurant inside the mall. I forgot what it was called, but I liked their Vietnamese Rice Roll.

 Look! I forgot to unfold the other leg of my pants! Haha oops.
Ralph Lauren top; Plains & Prints trousers | Chick Flick heels | House Of Luxe claw cuff | Anagon Collection chain bracelet | H&M necklace

Since it was just a quick afternoon spent at the area, I opted for something easy to move around in. Just a top and my favorite bottoms from Plains & Prints paired with my favorite heels from Chick Flick.

How do you spend your week? Do you have a schedule that keeps you busy the whole week too? :)
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

3 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.