At the Check-Out: Southshore Beach Shop

In late 2010, the waves brought a new shop into the city: Southshore . During my visit to the recent Global Pinoy Bazaar , I was able to mee...

In late 2010, the waves brought a new shop into the city: Southshore. During my visit to the recent Global Pinoy Bazaar, I was able to meet and talk to the owner and brainchild, Chie De Leon. She is such a sweetheart! And ang kulit lang nila ng brother niya when they were manning their stall! :)

My favorite! Chie designed this herself! She can sew like a boss ;)

Basically, the shop houses resort wear and some handy pieces created for the fashionista traveler. I was looking through their stuff and I was thinking to myself that these were things that could really be useful for when you travel. In their description, it says, "SOUTHSHORE is a proud Philippine brand that promotes the fun and laidback lifestyle of local beach bums. It's not just about the beach though--South shore also provides chill-out fashion pieces for travelers and urban adventurers."



Their products are pretty affordable, ranging from P50-P700. Based from my chit-chat with Chie, you can expect more from their shop in the future! She has plans lined up, so be sure to be in-the-know! SUPPORT 100% FILIPINO-MADE PRODUCTS :)

You can find them at:
Hoola Clothing, Pop Culture (2nd floor, Alabang Town Center)
Sueno Boutique (1334 Filmore st., Palanan, Makati City)
J&S Surf (7612-B Guijo St., Makati City)

Or check them out online at:

Speaking of weekend trips, I will be out starting Saturday for a trip to Boracay with some of my closest friends from college. We're celebrating my bestfriend's birthday and just thought about getting together there. I'm excited! I know it's only the beginning of the week, but thinking about it will help me get through the week! Haha. Plus, I'm really looking forward to strolling around the shore with that super cute sling bag from Southshore! ;)


Saw anything you like? Let me know in the comments!
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.