Work Wear: If people were like rain, I was like drizzle and she was a hurricane

I might be starting a love affair with these pants. It's been a while since I found pants that are really comfy and stylish. I know p...


I might be starting a love affair with these pants. It's been a while since I found pants that are really comfy and stylish. I know pants nowadays come in so many variations (printed, skinnies, flared, etc), but I've never been one to be daring to try out different trends for pants in an instant. I'm bottom-heavy and it's probably one of the things I'm kind of conscious about. I just find it hard to balance out my looks with my body proportions. I swore I would stay away from harem pants or any similar cut bottoms because those just emphasize the hips (which I have too much of already), but I guess I've been charmed.

vintage crochet cover-up | Calliope top | Plains and Prints pants | SM Accessories ring | Chick Flick shoes | Michaela bag

So I wore this to work last Thursday without the accessories. I don't really find it necessary to pile on so much anymore when at work. I threw them on when I went to the Levi's event in the evening. Nothing like adding little things like accessories to take your look to the next level.

Currently reading: Looking For Alaska
Have a good weekend!
♥ Megann

---
30% discount for shoes on ChickFlick.ph - STYLESURGERYFORCHICKFLICK

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. nice pants. i'm not into pants but i like the style of that, but i want it in pink, hehe! well, okay lang if la ka sa party, i understand! :) i'll upload the video, soon!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pink girl ka talaga, Julie ;) Love it! And I saw the video na :) Yay!

      Delete
  2. I love your shoes dear. It looks good on you! Definitely following you. Do you mind following each other? :)



    By the way, I am having a floral bustier dress giveaway. Hope you could join. Here is the link. :)

    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/2012/09/floral-bustier-dress-birthday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is really cute! i love the layout!

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.