Crochet and cut-outs

Wow! I didn't realize that the last time I posted was still last Wednesday. That's definitely a long time for me. I try to post at ...

Wow! I didn't realize that the last time I posted was still last Wednesday. That's definitely a long time for me. I try to post at least every night or every other night, but I guess I've just been caught up with events and work. I'm sorry! But today we're actually going to the province, so this will just be quick as well.

Herro Hachi shirt; YRYS shorts, socks and bangles; Advan shoes; House Of Luxe claw cuff; Anagon Collection gold chain bracelet; Bubbles tassel necklace; H&M long necklace (layered with tassel necklace)

{ Photos by Jacob and Angel }

As usual, I savored the weekend by dressing as laid back as I could. I found it rather hot that day, so I went for something loose. Very casual. And lastly, join me in my moment of silence to give honor to these pretty ruffled socks I recently got. Felt like I was 6 all over again, only that the ruffle was crocheted and not the mesh/lace-type (fail description haha)! I thought they matched the cut-out details on my shorts well.


Another weekend is about to end and it's already September! Make each day count! :)
Love you all
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. the tee is cute! "cereal killer", aahh.. haha!


    visit and follow my blog thru gc! thankies! :)
    http://weirdperfectionist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Herro Hachi has so many quirky shirts :)

      Delete
  2. cute soft/dainty details of this outfit :) plus loving the socks look! Still haven't tried that. Maybe after giving birth!:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, twin! I'm sure bagay sayo yung may socks :)

      Delete
  3. looove your shorts my love! you are so lovely when you smile <3
    Rovie,
    The Bargain Doll

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the frilly socks. So cute!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becky! It's something new I'm trying out :p

      Delete
  5. This is a fun look Megann! :)

    -V.
    www.rightontheverge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.