Work Wear: Take 2

Here we have the safe  outfit I did go with as a work wear for last Friday. You can see my previous attempt at dressing up for this day her...

Here we have the safe outfit I did go with as a work wear for last Friday. You can see my previous attempt at dressing up for this day here. I mentioned there that I had trouble with my skirt when strong winds passed by while I was taking outfit photos before I left for work. Good thing I was still at home then and had the chance to change--change, I did. I opted for a semi-fitted skirt and this top for a more structured feel.


However, to somehow redirect this look to avoid looking "too corporate" (because we all know I always try to add some youthfulness to my work wear looks), I added this fun/edgy jacket. It really is one of my favorite add-ons because it gives any outfit a different vibe instantly! You just gotta love those chains on the shoulders and the tassel/fur-like details!


What do you think about this "take 2" on my work wear? Personally, I'm glad I went with this. It rained extremely hard during the evening while I was having dinner with my college bff, so this was much easier to manage than the first look.

The Posh Wardrobe top; Forever 21 skirt; Simone's Closet jacket; Tomato bangles set; Anagon cross ring; House Of Luxe owl ring; Shoebox flats

Have you ever had to do a take 2 (or even more) on your looks? I always seem to take a while to figure out what to wear considering what I feel like for that day, the weather, and where I'm going.

Have a good week!
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. that shirt is beautiful, you look amazing!!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous look! Love the black banding on the waist of the skirt and the collar of the top...coordinates beautifully together!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer it more without the jacket. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very sweet look - i love the top and your elegant skirt xo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute look! I love the style of these photos too! xx

    -Lauren

    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.