Work Wear: denim and coral

Possibly not the best denim-on-denim look I can come up with, but I was in a rush that morning and the rain was pretty intense (except fo...


Possibly not the best denim-on-denim look I can come up with, but I was in a rush that morning and the rain was pretty intense (except for that good 20 minutes that gave me enough time to have my outfit photos taken outside). So I pulled out some pieces and somehow, I ended up gravitating towards blue.

vintage denim jacket; Supre top; Levi's jeans; Chick Flick Collection heels; Anagon Collection bangle & wire collar necklace; House Of Luxe triangle ring; SM Accessories white ring & belt; Une Belle Accessories Route 55 ring

Not wanting to look like a Smurf, I took cue from the print on my top and slipped on my coral chunky heels. It's all about pulling colors from a key piece.

On a totally random note, I've got a grande sized iced Chamomile tea at hand as I am typing this. I love teas! I dropped by Starbucks earlier this evening to meet up with my parents, so I decided to grab one. Looking forward to a relaxed sleep tonight, as I haven't been sleeping well this week. Also hoping I'll be able to do a quick morning workout tomorrow. I feel too slouchy? since I haven't been working out this week.

Let me know what you think of this one. I'll try to have another outfit post up tomorrow morning. Hope you are all having a good week so far! The sun was out today and it was nice :)

♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

1 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.