Work Wear: Colder days are coming

I was thinking if I should post this look on my blog or not, because although I like what I wore, I can't seem to get the photos that I ...

I was thinking if I should post this look on my blog or not, because although I like what I wore, I can't seem to get the photos that I wanted for this look. I probably should've sat down and enjoyed some me some time with nature. But anyway, it's done and over with, and I was convinced by my cousin Bea to have this up. It was rather cool that day. Yes!


Playful Fabrics metallic dress; vintage sheer vest/cover-up; jacket (from an online shop I forgot)
YRYS belt; Simone's Closet braided bracelets

So please excuse my pale face. I'm surprised I can still look pale after all. I guess this would be a preview of how I'll be like if and when I go back to Canada. A little make-up could've done the trick. And speaking of make-up, I'll have a post up about Sigma after! You wouldn't want to miss that ;)

Well, I'm off to cleaning my room for now. New shoe closet just arrived. And then heading out to Makati at 4PM to celebrate Father's Day with the rest of the family!

Happy Father's Day to all the superdads out there!
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Win ang layering. It looks so unique and polished :) And I <3 anything monochrome :) Happy Father's Day to your dad :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Not quite sure how I pulled this off in Manila, but I got through the day! :)

      Delete
  2. i love that chiffon vest!! such a great look!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) My mom would love to hear that about the vest.

      Delete
  3. Aww, thank you! Sending my love to Munich! :)

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.