My Sigma Picks + 10% discount code!

Despite the fact that I am an only girl with three older brothers, and that I have tried just about any sport I would fancy, I will always ...

Despite the fact that I am an only girl with three older brothers, and that I have tried just about any sport I would fancy, I will always have that side of me that loves to get glammed up or even just fix herself up before leaving the house. I was browsing through Sigma Beauty online recently and I thought I'd make this collage (because I'm very into collages lately :p) to show you my top picks from Sigma for June and hopefully help you choose your make-up essentials as well. I'm not a beauty guru, but I hope this would be helpful :)

This month, I'm sticking to neutrals and more muted colors to welcome the rainy season. June is all about earth tones, after all! :)


1. Mrs. Bunny Essentials Kit - Need a brush kit that contains the essentials when traveling? This is definitely what you need. It's in a cute pouch, it's lightweight and easy to store!
2. Paris Palette (Limited Edition) - This new eye palette contains eye shadow colors inspired by landmarks in Paris and some blush. This would be your go-to palette if you're aiming for more color without overdoing it.
3. Bare Eye Shadow Palette - Neutral and wearable tones. I don't even have to explain why.

Or why don't you try to SHOP VEGAN? Hahaha yes, you read it right! I didn't even know beauty products could be classified like this! :p

SO NOW, HERE'S THE GREAT NEWS FOR EVERYONE!


I'm so thankful to be partnering with Sigma Beauty and bringing you this great deal! You still have roughly 2 weeks to make use of this amazing offer from Sigma. Get 10% off of your purchase when you enter the code above upon checkout. Click HERE to start shopping at Sigma Beauty online! They ship worldwide :)

So what's your Sigma picks? Share them with me!
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.