Zalora Grand Launch

Last Wednesday, I had the chance to attend the Zalora Grand Launch at Skye Lounge in Bonifacio Global City. It was actually a night of disco...

Last Wednesday, I had the chance to attend the Zalora Grand Launch at Skye Lounge in Bonifacio Global City. It was actually a night of discovery for me, as I met new people and learned more about the new online shopping platform. It was really hot, so it was kind of difficult for me to lug around my camera so I had it in my bag for most of the time instead. Here are a few photos I took that night :)

Angel Rodriguez of Wonder Woman Rises
With the super sweet Kookie Buhain of Death By Platforms
Aisa Ipac of Drowning Equilibriums and Rovie Divinagracia of The Bargain Doll (read: How I Met The Bargain Doll)
Dan Neria of Rex Clothing
Outfit post coming next :)

♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.