How I Met The Bargain Doll

This Tomato & Herb Linguine from Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf has the most interesting back story of how it ended up in front of me dur...


This Tomato & Herb Linguine from Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf has the most interesting back story of how it ended up in front of me during a quick dinner before heading to the Zalora Grand Launch last Wednesday. I hope you don't find this one boring, but I just have to share with you all an experience I had, which I would deem to be quite possibly the most unusual way (so far) that I met a blogger. You see, this tasty dish from Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf's Gourmet Fresh selections is the result of a recent run into The Bargain Doll's Rovie Divinagracia!


I had that dish together with my go-to White Chocolate Dream. It was the perfect drink to cool down after rushing straight to Bonifacio High Street right after work. Thanks, Rovie! :*

Okay, so, on to this quick but fun story of how Rovie and I officially met. We've been visiting each other's blogs and commenting on posts but we've never really met each other until last Wednesday. That was also the time when we found out that our offices are actually within the same area! But that's not even the interesting part!


So when I got to Bonifacio High Street, I hurriedly went to the washroom to freshen up and change into heels (because I don't commute in heels, obviously). And while I was changing, I could hear that the lady inside the cubicle next to mine was also changing. I assumed she would be going to the Zalora Grand Launch too, but didn't think I would know who she was. So when I was already at the common area getting ready to retouch my make up, I caught a familiar face at the mirror and she was looking at me quite puzzled as well. Long-story-short, we ended up mentioning each other's blog names instead and found out that we were going to the same event (as I earlier assumed). Hahaha, I still can't get over how we were like, "Hmmm... Style Surgery?" and I went, "Oh, Roviedear?" (which was her Twitter handle).

Hahaha good times. It was great to finally meet you, Rovie! And the fact that we instantly clicked is just pure awesomeness! :) Congratulations on your recent engagement and I can't wait to meet up with you again soon!

What was the weirdest experience you had meeting someone for the first time? :p
Will be posting about the Zalora Grand Launch next!
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Hahaha you two had the cutest "meetup" ever!! :) Love you and Rovie always! Bonding soon ha. ♥ Wanna see our photo din with matching outfits during Zalora babe ;)

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it so funny and kind of a relief that I met her! :) You can get the ones from my Facebook. See you again soon! ;)

      Delete
  2. Aaaaw :) natouch ako for making an entry for our "bathroom moment" i love it megann :) im really happy i was the cubicle next to you :) i hope to see more of you soon and ill be happy to have more dinners with you :):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny naman nung "i was the cubicle next to you" :P Haha it was so great to finally meet you Rovie! See you later ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Aww Kaye! I was telling them nga na I haven't met you yet :( Hope we'll bump into each other soon!! Would love to meet you as well :)

      Delete
  4. hi sis, i finally found your blog.. again. remember me? hehe!

    oh, i hope to hang out with you, too! bloggers united 3?

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I remember! I've been trying to remember your url for the longest time ;p Hihi yup, I'll be at BU3! See you there :)

      Delete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.