Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2012: Oxygen

Oxygen's Holiday 2012 collection for Philippine Fashion Week showcased a mixture of structured and casual pieces in tangerine, cobalt bl...

Oxygen's Holiday 2012 collection for Philippine Fashion Week showcased a mixture of structured and casual pieces in tangerine, cobalt blue, red, and black and white. Darker hues for the upcoming season; nevertheless, Oxygen has always had that certain edge that derives away from your safe casual Friday clothing rack.


During their last season (Spring/Summer 2012), Oxygen had more loose, lightweight pieces for the heat-infused season ahead, but now that the colder days are coming, it's that time again to welcome layered clothing--my favorite!


I can honestly say that I can see myself in Oxygen's Holiday 2012 collection. They are my kind of colors, my kind of pieces, and just my kind of style. I especially love the surprise details at the back, whether it be a low-cut back or an actual cut-out.


Textures, prints, sheers and peek-a-boos.


Oxygen has kept it fresh, trendy and classy.

Stay tuned for more posts about Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2012!

♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really do love oxygen!
    and I can see you too wearing their new collection. Glad to see you again Megann!

    -V.
    www.rightontheverge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, I'm also inlove with the surprise details of their clothes! <3


    http://swlfashionvenom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.