Phil. Fashion Week: Oxygen S/S 2012

It was my first time to experience an Oxygen fashion show and they did not disappoint. The brand truly reinvents itself time and time again,...

It was my first time to experience an Oxygen fashion show and they did not disappoint. The brand truly reinvents itself time and time again, and they have never lost their edge. Oxygen definitely has a certain edge or charm when it comes to their clothes.


One thing I like about their Spring/Summer 2012 collection is how they broke through the typical blacks, whites and greys and weren't afraid to add in a dose of earth tones and pinks. It's amazing how despite the addition of colors, it still has that laid-back, edgy vibe.

Loving the loose fit and surprise back detail of this one! Totally chill and stylish!
I like it when guys dress like this. Properly fitted clothes.
My Oxygen date, Ish, told me this is how she wanted Gab (her boyfriend) to dress. Haha heads up, Gab! ;)
 Danica Magpantay! I absolutely love her!
Loving the flow and sheer!
 Great to see pops of colors!
 My love for maxi skirts was once again satisfied!

Congratulations to the Oxygen team for delivering such an exciting collection! Now I cannot wait for the release next year! :)

Thank you so much to Karelle Fernando and Kat Reyes! I had a great time! :) And thank you to my Oxygen date, Ish, for coming with me.


Just got back from a weekend in the province, so I'm still fixing some things here. Will post about what I wore to the show in a while. Have a great Monday! HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :)

♥♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.