Sometimes a Barbie

Tomato watch; Anagon Collection  ring & chain bracelet; Style Scene  bracelet The first thing I ever bought from Anagon Collec...

Tomato watch; Anagon Collection ring & chain bracelet; Style Scene bracelet
The first thing I ever bought from Anagon Collection was this custom-made cocktail ring, I love it so much! #AlwaysAnagonBaby
Tomato floral flats

It's just one of those days when I went extra girly. This time, I mixed dainty textures like lace and knit with the added feminine touch of the ribbon closure and the floral flats. I just couldn't help it! Once I had the knit over the lace, I just kept on going :)

Chick Flick bag

Just something simple and easy to move around in. It was rather chilly despite the summer season, so the light knit cardigan was not only fashionable but helpful too.

DressAholic Shoppe lace top; vintage knit cover-up; Old Navy cotton skirt

What do you guys think?

♥ Megann

P.S. If you haven't joined my giveaway yet, head on over to this post and read the mechanics :) It's really simple! Why not tell your soul sister (winks) to join too? That way, if one of you wins, maybe you can split the prize? :p

P.P.S. This sweet post is sort of an introduction to what will be coming up next! Stay tuned because I have another surprise for you today :) BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love the colors in this outfit, Megann! ;) Sweetest ensemble! ♥ Pretty mo babe!

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute here, Megann! :) Love the look! ;)

    Gem
    http://gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.