It's a great day to be a carrot!

HAPPY APRIL 1ST EVERYONE! :) It's a great day to be a carrot? Well, because Easter is here. You know? Easter = bunnies = carrots. Oka...

HAPPY APRIL 1ST EVERYONE! :) It's a great day to be a carrot? Well, because Easter is here. You know? Easter = bunnies = carrots. Okay, nevermind. Hahaha! On to more senseless things! :)

vintage high-waist pants
Ribbon ring from a random stall; Anagon Collection round black ring; Tomato watch; Mauve envelope bag

I tend to overuse my colored pieces just because I don't have that much. I think I've said this quite a couple of times already, that I was never bold enough to wear, well, bold colors in the past and so that's what I'm trying to change this year. One thing you should know is that it's totally fine to repeat pieces, because you can always style them or pair them differently. After all, not everyone is born with a silver spoon in their mouth :)

Chick Flick blazer; necklace from St. James Bazaar; SM Accessories belt; Thesa button-down

Practical fashion, that's what we aim for. Realistic and reachable. Haha okay, that felt like I was campaigning for a moment there. But you get the point! :) JUST BE YOURSELF.

Eyewear from a random stall
Chick Flick chunky heels

It was a pretty gloomy day, but I knew I had to whip out some colors because that's what I'm trying to do more of this year. Did you like what I did with the blazer and the long sleeves polo? Yes, that's long sleeves! I folded it together with the sleeves of the blazer to create a two-tone effect :)

Hope you're all having a great start to a new month! Hello summer!

♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks babe! Actually when I think about it now, the colors sort of reminds me of you :P I think you wore something seafoam green and orange when I first met you. Hope to see you again soon! :)

      Delete
  2. Super love the colors!!! Btw, funny intro! Easter = bunnies = carrots
    It makes sense though! haha

    xoxo,
    majocamacho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks love! I *try* to be funny. Try being the operative word of course. Haha! ;)

      Delete
  3. AHHH I love your blazer and shoes! :) And I have to agree, repeating clothes is totally fine. Have an awesome April, Megann! Looking forward to see you more! ♥

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuuup! I mean, you don't buy something to wear it only once right? :) See you soon! :)

      Delete
  4. I love your color palette. I'm following you now, hope you can maybe check out my blog too.

    http://allyisacat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So jealous of your short hair babe! :( Always wanted to have mine that short or something a bit longer, but yeah. Hair issues. I can't maintain it :( Thanks for dropping by! So much love! :)

      Delete
  5. If this is how it looks to be a carrot then its carrot-fab! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the title of this post! :D Although the color combination resembles that of a carrot, your outfit looks so fab and stylish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woooow, stunning dear! :) I'm your newest follower lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with your blazer here!!! :)

    Gem
    http://gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.