Put a ring on it

I have loved and lost, and loved and broken. And if I lose or break any more, I think I'm just really going to cry! But really, with my ...

I have loved and lost, and loved and broken. And if I lose or break any more, I think I'm just really going to cry! But really, with my clumsiness, I am bound to, time and time again, lose or break... one of my rings. Hah! No, this isn't an overly dramatic post, okay? But I do feel sad whenever something happens to my accessories, especially my rings. It's possibly the accessory I am most committed to collecting. And since I started this little collection of classic, quirky, elegant and eye-catching rings, I have always been trying to find some sort of storage to keep them safely in. I was so thankful when Anagon Collection sent over three of these funky ring containers! They're exactly like those you find in stores, only cuter because of the design.



My bigger/more fragile rings are in a box that has the same functionality as these ones. The only difference with that box is that it's smaller in size but there's more room = less rings.

I really want to own one of those mirror-slash-accessory closet things though. I saw a couple on Facebook before but they were expensive. Guess I'll have to wait until they're on sale :(

What's your fashion obsession?
♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. love the leopard container!
    dami mo na ringsss :D


    http://andicomia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the case. where'd you get that? i want one..

    JC
    ferreroandfate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if it's still available, but you can try tweeting @anagon or go to http://anagoncollection.multiply.com :)

      Delete
  3. wow, twinny! your ring collection is growing!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. These are already lacking though :( I've lost and broken (to the point of irreversible damage HAHA) around 5-10 rings already. Or more. It's so sad!

      Delete
  4. Exactly what we needed! :) You've got a lot of rings, Megann! Love 'em all!

    Arnie
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Arnie! You can ask Ana if she still has these if you want :)

      Delete
  5. Cute ring boxes from Ana! :) Nice naman ng rings mo Megann! :)


    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.