I'm a flight attendant!

It's a great day to reveal news to all of you! I've been really busy lately, managing my schedule and adjusting to my new life. You ...

It's a great day to reveal news to all of you! I've been really busy lately, managing my schedule and adjusting to my new life. You see, a few weeks ago, something changed. I didn't want to say anything yet because I wanted to settle first before telling anyone. But now that I've got a few photos, I guess I can't hide it anymore. I just recently started with my new job as a flight attendant!



Not really, of course. You know I'm kidding, right? But I was hoping to catch your attention with that introduction. Was it convincing enough? Now that I've got you reading this post... no, I did not make a sudden change in career. But this scarf might suggest otherwise! Plus, I did want to be a flight attendant at one point in my life :p

scarf; Tomato watch; SM Accessories red round ring; Une Belle Accessories Route 55 ring

Isn't it pretty? I love the emerald green, the purple, the magenta. How can one accessory look so elegant? This just goes to show that you don't always need to go all out when it comes to dressing up. Just the right accessories can already make a look go from casual to chic!


Dressing up is all about having fun and being comfortable in your two skins--two skins meaning 1) your actual skin and 2) your clothes. Treat them as your second skin. Once you choose what you wear, own it! Be confident! Because that's your style and that's you. There's no better way to be unique than to be yourself ;)

Just working on some backlogs that piled up when I left for Boracay.

So... were you at the #GlobeLumia800 Launch last night in Beso, Fort? :)
Have a great day!

♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. very catchy post title!i was even going to ask how you got the job..=) i agree with "two skins" =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scarf Megann dear! :)


    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.