Less Layers, More Prints

It was such a busy day and I'm so glad I wore something comfy and easy to move around in. No layers, just prints. Also worked the sta...


It was such a busy day and I'm so glad I wore something comfy and easy to move around in. No layers, just prints. Also worked the stacked bangles and nothing else. Summer definitely campaigns for "less is more".

Yes, my legs are insanely dark. Too much leg exposure during my track & field and dragonboat days. I should go tanning and cover my legs this time to even it out! :(
Anagon Collection, Style Scene and SM Accessories bangles; Tomato watch
Redgirl top
Mauve envelope clutch
In love with the detailing on the upper part! Ribbons and ruffles call for a tea party!

I love my layers, but I have no complaints! :) It's a great time to challenge myself to lessen the load without compromising my personal style.

♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. The way you have mixed those prints is seriously genius. Very Erdem!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I followed you, I hope you followed me back. Looking forward for your new and lovely post. Keep it up!


    Bissous, Cokie x
    amonstarswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute dress! Love it,

    Just stumbled across your blog and i love it! New follower!

    Style Willow
    Style Willow

    SW x

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.