Baby, let's cruise away from here

Kamiseta  striped top; Old Navy  skirt Island Girl  necklace SM Accessories  white & gold bangles, oval ring; Chick Flick  b...

Kamiseta striped top; Old Navy skirt
Island Girl necklace
SM Accessories white & gold bangles, oval ring; Chick Flick bag

This outfit feels very nautical--as if I'm a part of a cabin crew for a cruise. The combination must be a result of summer's unending heat surge. Good thing this striped top was light enough to wear the whole day!


I've been toning down on accessories lately because of the season. Summer just does not permit for much excessorizing--which I'm very much used to doing--so I have to leave some of my babies home. The silver lining is that I get to see how much I can do without my add-ons. So far, still good I believe :)
What are you leaving home this hot summer day?

♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You look so pretty! This is a gorgeous look- Those blue shades are amazing.

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.