Not all that glitters is gold

I know it's March and all, but for some reason we had a few consecutive days of cooler weather--and for that, I'm thankful. I was...


I know it's March and all, but for some reason we had a few consecutive days of cooler weather--and for that, I'm thankful. I was quick to pull out my black tights and maximize the cool breeze before I say goodbye to it for the duration of summer.


Also saw this as an opportunity to wear a vintage gold pullover of my mom's. She said she bought it from D.C. during one of her trips there with my dad, well, she hasn't gotten around to using it since. Who would blame her though? Being in a tropical country doesn't give you much room for "heavier" pieces. Not unless you feel like being in a portable sauna, of course. Whatever floats your boat. :P


My dad said the style is similar to Korean fashion. So, dad, you follow fashion? Mehehe. But anyway, like what Kelly Clarkson said, "take a risk, take a chance, make a change, and breakaway" -- although I'm not quite sure about the change and breaking away. I might need to talk to Kelly about this.


Interesting fact about that gold/tan beaded bracelet: it was made by a tribe in Koronadal South Cotabato. Amazing, right? Support local products!

mom's top | Thrift to UK Topshop Laura Lees sailor boat dress | SM Department Store tights | Necklace c/o Island Girl | assorted bangles | elephant ring | Tomato watch | Charles & Keith shoes

So, how's your week so far? In light of summer (both literally and figuratively) and living a healthier/more balanced life, I've taken the initiative to enroll myself in this class called Barre3 in Alabang Town Center. Fellow blogger, April, suggested it to me when I was thinking of taking up Bikram Yoga. Hmmm,  They offer the beginner package at P1,500 for 3 sessions consumable for 2 weeks. I'm already down to my last session as a beginner and I think I'll continue :)

♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the top and necklace! :)



    http://xoxostrawberry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pairing of that top and neklace! Nice shoes too! :)

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.