If it's not too late for coffee, I'll be at your place in ten

Who's familiar with the band, "Copeland"? Look them up! One of my faves! :) I'm beginning to think the mailman knows my ...

Who's familiar with the band, "Copeland"? Look them up! One of my faves! :)

I'm beginning to think the mailman knows my schedule, or at least knows when my events are, because he always comes at the perfect time. Every time. And just like clockwork, a package arrived in the mail last Saturday that contained this beautiful cappuccino blazer from Posh Wardrobe!


I knew I just had to wear it the following day for the 8th Manila Instameet at the Ayala Triangle Gardens. And because it was Sunday and the sun was ablaze, I chose to tone down the colors and just add key pieces to still define the look. What do you think? :) 


As for the event, it was interesting because although I don't necessarily have Instagram, I have always ogled at photos uploaded using the app. The filters are really nice and some people really do make the effort to form a concept first before shooting. More than that, the group, IGers Manila--who are Instagram enthusiasts--were very friendly and fun to be around.

After which, I had dinner with Max and Andre at Sumo Sam. Lots of laugh with those two! :)


The Posh Wardrobe blazer | Forever 21 top | tube top used as skirt | Nine West bag | Sing Styles shoes
Tomato watch | SM Accessories round red ring

That's it! I'm a little behind on the outfit posts, but I'm trying to catch up by posting every other day. As much as possible, I wouldn't want to bombard my page with updates every day because I prefer to let the posts "simmer" for a bit. Anyway, seeing as I'm already behind, I might have to do consecutive-day-posting one of these days. 

Meanwhile, I hope you're all having a great week! Hang in there, loves! :)

♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.