Teased

If you're following me on Twitter , you would've probably seen all of my tweets about Soul Sister Clothing and how excited I am abou...

If you're following me on Twitter, you would've probably seen all of my tweets about Soul Sister Clothing and how excited I am about their official re-opening! Although their site is already set up, the buying feature is still on hold. So for those of you who have already dropped by their site, stay tuned because they'll be holding transactions soon :)

Their site is currently down though because of some server error :( So while you're waiting, check out this teaser of what you can expect for their first collection! Fun, versatile and young pieces! 



Follow them on Twitter: @SSC_shop, to catch fashion tips and collection updates!

♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.