Sparkle and Shine

It's always so much fun to read about new year celebrations, may it be blog posts or articles. The pieces are always fun and vibrant! Pl...

It's always so much fun to read about new year celebrations, may it be blog posts or articles. The pieces are always fun and vibrant! Plus, you're always bound to see either red, polka dotted or metallic pieces. :) It's inspiring to see how different fashion bloggers style their new year outfit.

Here's how I styled my metallic piece :) I read somewhere that when dressing up in something metallic, less is more as the focal point of the look is already the piece itself. So with accessories, try not to bulk up in order to avoid looking like a disco ball of some sort.

Photo from Elle.com

Taking inspiration from the photo above (particularly the rightmost dress), this is what I came up with.

Mike dela Rosa blazer; Landmark dress; A'postrophe, SM Accessories and Style Scene bangles
Charles & Keith heels
Thank you to my brother, J, for taking the photos! :)

The dress is actually one that I've had for a while now. I think I bought this back in high school. I nearly forgot about it, but luckily, I found it when I was rummaging through my closet! :> Remember how I said I'd make up for my new year outfit in my Christmas outfit post? Well, I hope I did! :)

What about you? Which "new year piece" did you rock? Link me to your posts! I'd love to see :)

Thank you for all the comments in the previous post. Happy new year again! :p I'll post about how we spent the new year next! :)

Megann ♥

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. your sparkle dress is way better than those of the models. loveeet! i didn't dress up much on New year's eve. tamad ako ngayong bakasyon e..haha

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.