Bright for A Bright Day

My life right now is such a whirlwind! I can't explain how different 2012 is turning out to be. The past year was amazing and I had more...

My life right now is such a whirlwind! I can't explain how different 2012 is turning out to be. The past year was amazing and I had more control (I'm such a control freak haha); but this year, it's as if things are being handed to me and sometimes it's good, sometimes I'm hesitant. In the end, it helps to just try to place things in order regardless.

So as exhausting as the beginning of January has been for me, the month still holds a couple of great things like post-holiday season offers! I am such a girl! And just last week, I took advantage of Multiply's "Free Shipping Season" and raided the marketplace for some new additions to my color-classified closet.


Continuing with my 2011 resolution/challenge, I am adding more color choices into my wardrobe with this light blue green one-button blazer with black lining from Chick Flick Collection. I love that the blazer is in a bright color, and yet the black lining details create a balance that makes the blazer wearable for both day and night.


I especially love the back part because of the black detail that runs down the spine. It's an interesting addition to what would have otherwise been a dull blazer back!

Chick Flick blazer; People Are People dress
Michaela bag; leggings; Charles & Keith heels
Anagon Collection round ring; Coco Girl airplane connector ring; Tomato bangles


What have you guys been up to lately? I haven't been that active with blogging, but I'm still trying to adjust with my busy schedule. Hope everyone's having a great week so far! Weekend's almost here, so hang in there, loves! :)

Megann ♥
---

By the way, just wanted to wish one of my good friends and official giveaway sponsor, Ana of Fashionista Commuter a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May God continue to bless and guide you! Stay sweet, neighbor ;)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. ang cute how your resolution is more color and me more black hehe :) cute blazer, twin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga eh! I read in your posts haha. Twins na opposite? :)

      Delete
  2. I love your blazer!! (pag nagcocomment ata ako sayo, laging dahil sa blazer haha last time, it was the blazer with ribbons... hihi)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Kaddie! Haha addicted to blazers ba? I love kasi how blazers can give the look a totally different vibe! :D

      Delete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.