Scream Green

I have a lot of neutral/basic colors in my wardrobe and I've been thinking that I should really be more adventurous when it comes to my ...

I have a lot of neutral/basic colors in my wardrobe and I've been thinking that I should really be more adventurous when it comes to my color choices. I have a lot of the usual greys, blacks, and whites, as well as reds and oranges, which are colors that I find easy to style. With that said, part of the challenges I've given myself this year is to step out of my comfort zone every once in a while and go the extra mile in terms of dressing up. I prefer to call them challenges rather than resolutions in order for me to really get to it :)


You've seen me wear pastels in my previous outfit post; and now, here's a louder than loud "look at me" pants. Heehee! I've had these pants since that time when colored skinny jeans were sort of in. But I think this is actually only the second time I've used them because I find it too hard to wear!


I opted for black, grey and silver for the rest of the outfit in order to balance out the loudness of the pants. Still, I made sure not to be boring so I threw on this sequined top I got as a Christmas gift last December.

Anagon Collection braided chains with cross necklace; Style Scene layered cross necklace
Anagon Collection cross connector ring + leopard ring; Tomato bangles + bracelets; gift silver pearls bracelet

Plus, I'm really loving this new lipstick I got as an exchange gift at work from Clare! :) Thanks, dear! It's Revlon Matte in Pink Pout (002).

I love how the outfit turned out. Party rockin' in day time? Hee! :) I believe it's not overly done. What do you think? :) Also, if you've got stories about dressing up in loud colors (or styles unlikely for daytime), share them! Would love to hear :)

Have a great Wednesday and don't forget to join my #StyleSurgeryGiveaway! It's running until February 5, 2012. ;)
Megann ♥

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This look is a little androgynous despite having a pop of color ah.. :) Loving it! And I remember when candy-colored skinny jeans were so in.. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh there! That's what you call it... candy colored! :P Haha was trying to recall that. Well I'm glad I found a way to use it again. Hope this looks fine! :))

      Delete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.