When bloggers unite (for the second time)

The night before Bloggers United 2, my Twitter feed was filled with tweets and retweets about people’s excitement for the event. The overw...

The night before Bloggers United 2, my Twitter feed was filled with tweets and retweets about people’s excitement for the event. The overwhelmingly active feed made me twice as excited about it! I wasn’t really looking to buy a lot of things, but I was more eager to see my blog friends and the rest of the bloggers lined up for this installment of Bloggers United.

It was no question that the event was going to be a success! Based on the feedback online, it was already guaranteed that there were going to be people there… but I didn’t see this one coming:


Treston’s Multipurpose Hall was packed with shoppers and bloggers! I could barely find my way through the crowd, but it was so much fun seeing all these bloggers; it was also tempting as bloggers priced their clothes extremely low! Some of them, by the time 6pm struck, started going 50% off! It was crazy! Unfortunately, I had to miss the 50% off madness because I had other plans. But I had a good time nonetheless!

Here are just some of the bloggers I remembered to take photos with. I really didn’t mean it, but lugging my camera around such a crowded place was kind of a struggle so sometimes I would just put it inside my tote bag and completely forget about it!


My first purchase was from Aie’s stall! I won’t tell what, but when I saw the piece, I just didn’t let go anymore. Hahaha! Thanks Aie! Hope your sales turned out well. :)


Wonder Woman Rises’ Angel Rodriguez won Accessorize’s All About Bags (did I say that right?) blog contest. Congrats dear!


Tracy Ayson saw me while I was browsing through her clothes. I’m really a fan of this Fashion Fangirl so when I was introduced to her before, I was giddy on the inside. Hee!


The Eggplant chronicler, Sarah Tirona! I was really tempted to buy one of her maxi skirts. She had one in this rust-like color and I was just dying because I’m on a shopping diet. :(


And then I also saw Krissy. The malakas maka-attract ng readers from abroad blogger! ;) Alam mo na yan, girl!


Oh and guess who owns these fierce shoes? Syempre ang equally (or mas) fierce na Ms. Divine Lee! It was great to see people ask to take photos with her. She really did take photos with all of those who asked! So nice!!

So that’s it! I did buy a few things but most of them aren’t for me. Since it’s December, it’s more about the presents for others.

I really look up to these bloggers because despite the number of accomplishments they’ve had, they are still one of the most approachable people I know. I’m sure their readers also appreciate it when they remember their names (which I am bad at, by the way :()! So maybe someday I’ll be able to join these amazing bloggers as well? Hee.

Were you guys there? How was the experience?

Congratulations to the Bloggers United (Ana, Pax and Melai) team for yet again a successful event!

I’ll be posting about my outfit tomorrow. I really got good compliments about it, so check back okay? :) For now, I need to sleep because we’re going to mass in the morning.

Have a great weekend,
Megann ♥

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Too bad I wasnt able to meet you. best in late kasi ako. tsss.

    <3 Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! It was great to see you, Megann! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Maria: Aww, sayang! What time were you there? Hope you were still able to snag great deals though! ;)

    @ Krissy: Likewise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your photos! :) And the blog entry as well :D

    "despite the number of accomplishments they’ve had, they are still one of the most approachable people I know"

    I just have to agree with this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this post! :)
    <3 Anagon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Megann!
    Thanks for this post and thank you for your help and support! :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.