Open Up music video

For those of you who know Vern Enciso (and you should, because she's one of Manila's top bloggers), I'm sure you also know tha...

For those of you who know Vern Enciso (and you should, because she's one of Manila's top bloggers), I'm sure you also know that she has a younger sister, Verniece Enciso; who, by the way, looks a lot like her!

So here's the thing, Verniece was a part of the thesis film of my blockmate, Kit. She starred in the film together with PBB's James Reid. I helped out with the production of that and it was really awesome! So when Kit called me up again to help out with another production with Verniece and James, I immediately said yes!

This time, it's a really cute music video for TOI's song, "Open Up". Check it out below! :)


This is a nice music to listen to on a rainy Sunday (such as today), so I hope you all enjoy! It was a day-long shoot. Tiring but fun! Kit is such an amazing director. Her talent is definitely innate! She has her own style and you can definitely tell if it's a work of Kit de Silva. So check out her Youtube page and hire her!

Opened up to happiness,
Megann ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.