Thank you, L'Oreal Paris Philippines! #imworthit

A few weeks ago, while at work, I received the biggest shock of my life to date! I was informed that I'm be one of the three girls who w...

A few weeks ago, while at work, I received the biggest shock of my life to date! I was informed that I'm be one of the three girls who will be receiving a designer dress from L'Oreal Paris Philippines' Total Repair 5 TVC -- the black dress designed by Rajo Laurel! I was in absolute disbelief! So I waited until they announced it, and when it was up on Facebook, I started receiving text messages from my friends saying that they saw L'Oreal PH's post about me.


It feels really great to have been picked for something like this. More so, because it recognizes my struggles and how I was able to overcome them. Truly, I believe that lack of confidence shouldn't bring a person down but push the person to find something he/she is passionate about. Fortunately, for me, I found my "strength" in writing, fashion and playing sports and have developed this belief in myself because of it. :) And what I hope for others is that they find their strength to be able to see how much they are worth it too!

Thank you L'Oreal Paris Philippines for this opportunity and for the gift! It definitely is a happy December. :) This feels like an early birthday+Christmas gift!

By the way, thank you for all the sweet greetings yesterday! I feel so blessed and overwhelmed. Stay tuned for a series of birthday posts I have lined up. :)


I'm actually typing this on my friend Ish's laptop while she's getting ready. Heehee hi Ish baby! we're on our way to our friend Ica's birthday celebration. :p I hope everyone's been having a great December so far! Remember that you are all worth it too! ;)

I'm worth it,
Megann ♥

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Congrats :) You totally deserve it :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Congratulations!!!!1

    You must be very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again, Megann! :) And belated happy birthday! Can't wait to see you in the dress!

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Megann! :) Belated happy birthday too.. Hope you had a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow that's a really big awesome splendid prize. congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Lucky you! And belated happy birthday too! :)

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.