Sweet November

Monday was unusually hot at our slice of Manila, so I couldn’t decide what to wear since I knew we were going to go to Tagaytay after runnin...

Monday was unusually hot at our slice of Manila, so I couldn’t decide what to wear since I knew we were going to go to Tagaytay after running errands. Tagaytay also has its weather mood swings sometimes, so I was worried if it was going to be cold or ‘just right’. In the end, this is what I had deemed to be a safe outfit for our Monday itinerary.

people are people dress; anti-fashion manila bandage skirt; fancy flats candace flats; promod bag; tomato watch in black strap
une belle octopus ring; style scene ring

Went with a dress you’ve seen before in this post, which I’ve decided to use as a top this time. While the skirt is a go-to for those outfits that need a little uplifting. You’ve seen it in this post. I just thought the electric blue was perfect to stand out amongst the subtle colors.

reborn cardigan

Brought my Reborn cardigan with the scrunched shoulder details just in case. I actually barely used this the whole trip, but it’s alright since it was better to be sure than freeze. Haha!

bubbles tassel necklace

And presenting… my first {but certainly won’t be the last} purchase from Bubbles! I got it during the Global Pinoy bazaar when I was staying at their booth.

Hi Tati! :)

Tati, the creative mind behind Bubbles, was very kind in helping me choose because I just couldn’t decide. I actually eyed this piece {or I think something similar to it} when it was uploaded on Facebook, but I told myself to wait for GPB since 1.) I was saving money and 2.) I said I’d take it as a sign that if this was still available by the GPB, then it was for me to buy—and yes it was! I think the accessory definitely adds that class to my outfit.

I have other purchases from the GPB that has yet to make a cameo on my blog, so I hope you drop by again and check them out! For the mean time, give Bubbles some much-deserved lovin’ HERE.

P.S. I finally made an account for Style Surgery on Facebook so that you can also be updated through there! Click here to go to the page. :)

♥♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Love the necklace, I will try to purchase a Bubbles jewelry piece - soon! And look at those bow shoes, they are just out of my wits super cute! - Mar
    -Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
    Don't miss: Davidoff’s Champion ENERGY – Knockout Giveaway
    Eight Weeks Of Christmas – Win an inspired arty ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megann! You look great. Super love your femme flats! ^__^

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  3. hindi safe ang outfit mo, CHIC!! sana makapunta din ako ng tagaytay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the overall package sis. I am so loving you necklace.

    New follower here.
    http://sweethestia.blogspot.com/
    http://melovescooking.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Megann, thank you for visiting my blogg too.hehe. followed you alreay. loving the whole outfit. the octopus ring is soooooo adorable. I want one. hehe :D

    <3 Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Megann! That is such a cute ring! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. huhu wish i went on the first day of GPB so I could've seen tati :( oh well. Love your bubbles purchase, twin!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Mar: Thank you dear! I've never been so in love with a pair of flats before until I saw this. I knew I just had to get it! :)

    @ Melai: Thank youuu! :)

    @ Fashion without Boundaries: Thanks dear!

    @ Liezyl: You always know how to brighten up my day with your sweet comments! :D

    @ Sweethestia: Thanks! Will drop by your blog. ;)

    @ Maria: Thank you for the follow! You can check Une Belle accessories on Facebook. They have amazing stuff! :)

    @ Aie: Thanks Aie!! :) Hope to see you again! :)

    @ Sittie: Aww, thank you so much!! Will drop by. :)

    @ Ava: Twin!! Oo nga eh. Hope to see you again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.