Laughter & Pops Of Colors

Went to the movies to see the unkabogable “Praybeyt Benjamin”. The movie is already on its second week and I’m happy it is because it was ...

Went to the movies to see the unkabogable “Praybeyt Benjamin”. The movie is already on its second week and I’m happy it is because it was only today that I had the chance to watch {and people to go with}. What can I say? Vice Ganda truly knows how to make hilarious comebacks. Based on the lines and the comedic timing, I’m guessing he was very hands on when it came to his lines—possibly even wrote the jokes himself? Even just at the beginning of the movie, people were already laughing and by the end of it, people were wiping off tears of joy and holding onto their aching stomachs from all the antics and puns. A good {and fun} ab workout, yes?

Besides the comedic lines, I can’t say much about the story because it’s obviously purely fictional. And some of the acting were intended to be “bad” because there’s comedy somewhere there.

I laugh easily and this movie definitely had me gasping for air! It’s nice to see something as light as this because it truly takes out all the frustrations. And to see it with your friends makes it all the more fun!

Surprisingly no necklace today because I thought the lace detail was enough to compensate for it. :)
Wearing: Blazer {Mike dela Rosa}; Top {online}; Shorts {Space, Rustan's}; Watch {Tomato}

Neutrals with hints of color.
Wearing: Tri-colored bangle {Greenhills}; Chain bracelet {Anagon Collection}; Wooden bangle {A'postrophe}
Wearing: "Rock" ring & Rose ring {Anagon Collection}; Blue flower ring {gift}; Gold and silver ring {Style Scene}
Wearing: Shoes {gift}; Bag {Michaela/gift}

I had a great time with my cousin Krissy and friend Iana! There’s definitely so much more to this night than just the movie. Love you both! And thank you so much to Iana for taking my photos! Check out her works.

What was the last movie you saw? :)

♥♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. last movie i saw was no other woman. pinoy films lang ang peg nating dalawa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! I love the neutrals with the color. And your rings are fabulous.

    RWAR

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww bb groupie! finally got to visit your blog after seeing you around our BB chatroom, haha. awesome nude blazer you have going there and i love your arm party as well!

    hope you come visit my blog sometime:)


    xx
    eden

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Eden: Haha I know! There are people from the group I have yet to seen the blogs of, actually. :p I'll definitely drop by yours!

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.