Bazaar-friendly in casual-romantic

Had quite a long Saturday that started with me turning my closet over during the morning trying to find pieces I could put together to wear ...

Had quite a long Saturday that started with me turning my closet over during the morning trying to find pieces I could put together to wear for the Global Pinoy Bazaar in Rockwell Tent. A sidestop of their campaign actually calls for fashionistas to take pride in saying “I’m wearing 100% Pinoy” {which means one is donning head-to-toe Filipino brands}. Unfortunately, I failed in this department—which, if you think about it, is a good wake-up call. I realized I didn’t have any bottoms that were from a Filipino brand, so I think realizations like this make us think more about what we are wearing/the things we are buying.

But for this day, since the weather was sort of bipolar again, I decided to just wear a light fabric long sleeved top from Ensembles and paired it with a semi-heavy balloon skirt with lace detailing. Try casual-romantic? I wanted to be bazaar-friendly without the hassle of worrying about if it might be too cold or too hot.

Wearing: Top {Ensembles}; Skirt {People Are People}; Bag; Shoes {gift}; Accessories {Anagon Collection, Une Belle & SM Accessories}

Sorry for the busy-looking photos. I had no time to look for a place to take my photos because the sun has already set and I was actually rushing to my next destination: the dragonboat team Halloween/victory party, so for about a quick minute, I blocked the aisle where the wonderful people from Anagon Collection, Bubbles and DAS Shoes stood. Thank you so much for letting me stay at your booth for a while!

I’ll talk about my GPB ’11 experience in a different post so as not to make this post too cluttered with ideas. Thank you so much to the Yabang Pinoy team for having me at their bazaar! It was great to see the team. :)

Did you have time to drop by? How did you find it?
Hope you all have a lovely long weekend!

♥♥ Megann

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love the bag and huge ring!:) was there today:( sayang didn't see you last saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty top and skirt. lovely bag too. :D

    <3 Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Ava: Twin, I know! Sabi ko nga rin kay Ana sayang kasi the three of us could've bonded for a bit. :/

    @ Liezyl: Thank you!

    @ Maria Regina: Thanks love! :)

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.