Colored Perspective

Had a short meeting with the photographer whose shoot I'll be styling this coming Monday. Wore something comfy because it was in the af...

Had a short meeting with the photographer whose shoot I'll be styling this coming Monday. Wore something comfy because it was in the afternoon and I was also set to go out after this (by the way, that totally didn't push through).


Good thing, though, was that since I met with a photographer, I was sure to get some outfit shots done! Heehee. Thank you to Iana Carissa for taking my photos!


And take a look at this baby! It finally got to see the light of day. I was so excited when I spotted this online that I really had to order it in an instant. I love the design and the colors! It's so perfect for my new wardrobe mantra: "Black, grey, and brown aren't the only colors clothes come in."

BANGLES - SM ACCESSORIES & A'POSTROPHE | GOLD CHAIN BRACELET - ANAGON COLLECTION | ROUTE 55 RING - UNE BELLE ACCESSORIES | PINK ROUND RING - ANAGON COLLECTION | SILVER & GOLD RING - STYLESCENE

Also got to use my new Route 55 ring and A'postrophe wooden bangle, along with other rings, stacked bangles and bracelet. Thank you so much, Sabrina Go of Une Belle, and her sister Kimi for meeting with me! :) Watch out for my post about this new store I discovered. I'm absolutely in love with their pieces!


 TOP - VINTAGE/MOM'S | NECKLACE - UNE BELLE ACCESSORIES

SHORTS - SPACE | BAG - GIFT | SHOES - ADVAN

As with the room clean-up I've been tweeting about, here's the progress with regards to my closet:


My organized-slash-obsessive compulsive side was once again put to good use. Since I've moved out of the condo and back, this is what I've busied myself with besides other small/freelance projects. Nearing the end of the week, I find myself still bed-less because everything is piled on it. I have to slide everything to one side just to get some decent sleep! But once all of this room cleaning (and possible renovation) is done, I'm sure it'll all be worth it!

How do you guys arrange your closet? Let me know! I'd love to hear. :) Have a great weekend everyone! To those going to the Trendsetter's Bazaar tomorrow (Sunday), see you there!

Follow me on TWITTER | Ask me on FORMSPRING

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. The color of the top looks great on you! :) I'm pretty OC as well. All my hangers should have the same color (green) and I arrange them by style (top, dress, skirts, blazers) and then by color. Haha :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely top!i just love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Melai: Aww, thank you! :) I'd probably do it by style too but maybe after I'm done giving my room a makeover :) For now, by color will do haha!

    @ mestizay: Thanks dear!! :)

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.