Footwear You'll Fancy

You might be wondering what's up with the lighter colored outfits. If you know me personally or have been reading my blog for a while, y...

You might be wondering what's up with the lighter colored outfits. If you know me personally or have been reading my blog for a while, you might notice that the color palette of my wardrobe leans more towards darker colors; the same goes with my print palette. And lately, I've been trying to change that. I've been thinking that it's about time I become more in touch with feminine colors, just because.


So let me just share with you one of the first few items I got since I suddenly fancied a change of perspective (or style).


Isn't it adorable? I feel like a ballerina whenever I wear it. It's like I get to wear my dreams! Even my friends told me that it's not like me to wear something like this. But when a friend, who sold some stuff for their marketing class, tagged me on the photo, I just couldn't resist. I knew this was the BIG style leap I needed to take.



I've always found flats from Fancy Flats adorable. They have different styles and colors! I've always wanted a pair and I finally got me one. I'm definitely happy about my first pair. The ribbon strap is garterized and it isn't too tight either (at least on me); plus, the insole is very comfy so walking around in them the whole day wasn't painful at all--even though it was just a new pair.


But don't get me wrong though. Letting go of that darker side may not be as easy as it sounds. It's more like, I'll be adding more lighter colors into my wardrobe. ;) Will definitely get another pair! Probably one of those basic flats. :) 

You can find Fancy Flats in The Ramp, 2F Glorietta, Makati. Or you can check out their website.
This post is not sponsored. What is written above is based solely on my opinion and what I've experienced with the product. :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. ill must go and grab one...

    by the wa i have some contest give away check out my blog

    http://orrangefish.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-first-blog-giveaway-contest.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the flats, twiN!!:) the bow is my weakness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang cute! Naalala ko ikaw din nagsabi sakin re basic white advan sneakers, wala lang! Love your comfy flats selections! :) <3

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.