The Celebration Continues

After the graduation rites, we had lunch at the Old Spaghetti House and dessert at Krispy Kreme. My parents, grandmom and I headed home to p...

After the graduation rites, we had lunch at the Old Spaghetti House and dessert at Krispy Kreme. My parents, grandmom and I headed home to prepare for the festivities for the night after. I had my graduation celebratory dinner with my family, relatives and some friends from the village.


Someone's been way too busy bonding with her law books, but I'm glad she was there last night!
Bean and I wore colors that matched! Queen Bean of the Land of Gusot Clothes. Ha ha ha! ;)
A few of my cousins who came. 
Thank you to my brothers and Bean for my new toy! I'm a happy kid!
Huge Mango Bravo cake from Conti's.

The surprises didn't stop at me getting my new toy! Halfway through the night, my high school friends, Alyssa, Rosemae, Carissa and Monica visited me carrying this big cake! Thank you, girls, for bringing this all the way to my house. And thank you to that person who's working right now in Cebu for planning all of this! ;)

My adorable little cousin, Pia, unknowingly became a part of this photo and she started laughing at herself when she saw it. :p Someone was obviously hyper (as always, ha ha!)

I'll post my outfit photos after this one, so check back again in a bit to see what I changed into for the night's festivities. Thank you so much to those who came!


Follow me on TWITTER | Ask me on FORMSPRING

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You look incredible in that mustard skirt paired with the laced blazer, looks soo lady like and all grown up! Congratulations once again! Cheers and I wish you the best for what the future brings to all the graduates! - Mar
    -Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
    Don't miss: The New BODY by Burberry Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lace on lace definitely works for you and this outfit. Such a cute blog. Glad that I stumbled onto it.

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.