Can I get mustard with that?

And now, for the unveiling of what's under the toga! Ha ha ha I don't think that sounds right at all, but you all know what I'm ...

And now, for the unveiling of what's under the toga! Ha ha ha I don't think that sounds right at all, but you all know what I'm talking about. Here's what I wore as my graduation dress!

 Thank you so much to my mom and dad for being the ever-wonderful outfit photo-takers that they are! :>
{ Dress from Loalde | Shoes from Charles & Keith | Bag from Nine West | Arm accessory from Mapleberry (Trendsetter's Bazaar) }

Don't you just love the color of the dress? Mustard yellow was, by the way, my color motif for that day! Even the outfit I wore during my grad dinner with some relatives and friends incorporated that color. And I guess it was fate that led me to this dress, because I actually found it the day I wasn't exactly trying to find a dress. It was more like a "stroll-around-the-mall-looking-for-possible-dresses-but-will-not-buy-yet".

I was in Glorietta with my mom and we happened to pass by Loalde. They had this very beautiful orange pleated dress on their window display and I just had to try it! Unfortunately, since I think they carry only a (very) limited number of pieces per size, I was told that they didn't have the dress in my size anymore. And just as we were about to leave the store, this gorgeous yellow dress caught my attention--the last piece in my size. How lucky! I tried it on and it fit perfectly! It was a match tailor-made in closet heaven! And the rest is history. ;)

I really love Loalde's pieces. Their a bit pricey, but with the material and design, it's all worth it especially for milestones like this. :)


Help me spread the word! :)

Follow on TWITTER | Ask on FORMSPRING 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. my gosh, twin! you are gorgeous!!! Love the dress!! and may i say congratulations! I am one proud twin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely mustard dress and fab sboes! And congratulations to you! :) have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations dear!!!!! Ang bangis ng shoes mo ah!!! And blooming ka!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.