Revlon Professional Makeover Revealed

Hey everyone! How was your week? :) So anyway, as promised , here is my Revlon Professional Makeover Weekend RESULT! There’s really n...

Hey everyone! How was your week? :)

So anyway, as promised, here is my Revlon Professional Makeover Weekend RESULT!




There’s really not much to see here except that my hair is curled. What you don’t see here is how bouncy and smooth my hair became immediately after that last rinse! And even until today, a week after the treatment, it has still retained the softness (sans the curls, of course)! Amazing what Revlon did!

Floral dress - F-STOP | Shoes - Fancy Flats
Gold necklace - Robinsons Department Store
Hypnotized ring - Style Scene | Love connector ring & Gold chain bracelet - Anagon Collection | Gold bangle - SM Accessories


If you weren't able to catch my post about how the makeover went down, read about it here! So again, I’d like to thank Revlon Professional Philippines, Ms. Eizel and Ana for this fun makeover! 


Have a great weekend! :)

Ask me on FORMSPRING | Follow me on TWITTER

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous! You look so chic and sophisticated:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look soooo cute! JUST LOVE IT all the jewels..really perfect
    xx the cookies
    share the feeling
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

free counters
Powered by Blogger.