Give Denim This Season and Get 30% Off from Hang Ten!

So get this - a few nights ago, I was chilling in Starbucks reading a magazine when I saw this ad from Hang Ten: I don't own a lot...

So get this - a few nights ago, I was chilling in Starbucks reading a magazine when I saw this ad from Hang Ten:



I don't own a lot of jeans, but they do come in handy whenever I've got shoots and/or other project collaborations that would require for me to be in full comfy gear (especially when I'll need to move around a lot). So this promo really caught my attention! But then I saw the promo period and my heart sank, "sayang..."

Don't worry, kids! Apparently, it's still not too late! Hang Ten's GIFT OF DENIM promo is extended until September 30, 2011. So go on and trade in your old pair of jeans for a new one at 30% off! You're not only getting a new pair of jeans, but you're starting the Christmas season early by making others happy too! ;)

To find out more about the promo and be updated with other promos from Hang Ten,
add them on Facebook or follow them on Twitter! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

free counters
Powered by Blogger.